Second post of the day.
I finally fixed rediffbol-prpl protocol plugin for pidgin. I have blogged about the earlier versions. About two months ago, Rediff made some weird protocol changes to their already dreadful protocol. I waited for Binu Paul’s update to RTalk, before I made my changes.
I also noticed that due to this delay in updating, downloads have fallen from around 200 a month to Zero. This convinces me, however, that those 200 downloads were genuine and not done by bots. :) Another evidence, is the number of search results that end up with the searcher visiting my blog.
I also noticed how badly written my code is (it’s not that bad.. just badly documented, and inconsistent coding styles, and that kind of crap. Autotools was also set up wrongly.). I have learnt a lot since I coded this. I just don’t have time to fix things up. So that’ll be for 0.2.3 if it ever comes out.